Chicago Hospital Negligence Lawyer
Hospital negligence is the cause of far too many life-threatening injuries in Illinois. At Steinberg Goodman & Kalish, our attorneys protect the rights of patients who have been seriously hurt due to unclean and unsafe conditions in all Chicago-area hospitals.
If you have been injured in a hospital due to unsanitary conditions, poor treatment or other dangerous condition, do not hesitate to learn more about your options in a free consultation with our lawyers. Contact us today to learn if you have a claim for hospital negligence.
Holding Hospitals Accountable for Their Negligent Acts
Many times the hospital itself can be accountable for any malpractice or negligent acts carried out by its employees. Whether it is due to poor scheduling, understaffing, unsanitary utensils and facilities or other negligent behavior, we can help you determine whether or not you have a valid claim for compensation.
Protecting Your Rights No Matter Where You Were Hurt
We can represent you regardless of what hospital you suffered an injury at. We have represented people who have suffered injuries at hospitals including:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
- NorthShore University Health System – Evanston Hospital
- Central DuPage Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Get More Information on Hospital Malpractice Today
Contact our lawyers at Steinberg Goodman & Kalish to schedule a free consult regarding your hospital negligence claims. People in the Chicago area have relied on our skill and experience since 1931.