Chicago Product Liability Attorneys
When manufacturers rush to get a product to the market in order to make a quick dollar rather than take their time to create a product they know will be safe, serious injuries, and even deaths occur. When this happens, those negligent companies need to be held accountable for their bad acts in order to prevent injuries like that from happening again. At Steinberg Goodman & Kalish, our lawyers can help you if you or a loved one has been hurt by a defective product.
If you have questions on how to bring a products liability claim in Chicago, we can help. Consult with an experienced injury lawyer at our Illinois law firm for advice.
Important Ways Our Law Firm Helps After Being Hurt by a Defective Product
Many people wonder what can be done after being hurt by a faulty product. A few of the important things we can do for our clients include:
- We can help identify the responsible party and hold them accountable
- We can take steps to recover losses, including medical bills
- We can work to have the product manufacturer pull the product if it is dangerous to others
Advocacy No Matter What Product Caused Your Injury
There are numerous types of products out there that have hurt individuals in the past and certain categories that continue to cause problems. Some dangerous product categories that we can help you with include:
- Faulty motor vehicles and car parts
- Defective medical devices, including certain hip implants
- Defective construction equipment and tools
- Unsafe medicines and drugs
- Unsafe food products
- Faulty weapons and firearms
- Faulty household appliances
- Dangerous toys
- Defective clothing
Contact Our Product Liability Attorneys to Put an Advocate in Your Corner
Schedule a complimentary consultation at our Illinois law firm by calling us at 312-818-3704. We can inform you of all product recalls and let you know whether or not you have a case.