Chicago Lawyers for Injured Passengers

No matter which driver was at fault, if you were a passenger in a vehicle involved in an accident, you might be entitled to recover monetary compensation for your injuries. An experienced car accident attorney can listen to the facts of your case, and provide legal advice regarding your best course of action.

Most often, a driver will notice that an accident will occur prior to the collision. He or she will instinctively prepare for, or brace for, the impact. Passengers often do not have this time to prepare, and can suffer injuries just as severe, if not greater than, the injuries suffered by the driver of the vehicle. At Steinberg Goodman & Kalish, our Chicago attorneys for injured passengers can explain the compensation you are entitled to after a detailed discussion regarding your accident.

Car Accident Injured Passenger Lawyer

Passengers lack any protection a seatback or steering wheel might provide. In the most severe collisions, a passenger can be ejected through the windshield and suffer additional injuries. Due to the violent nature, these injuries can be significant and life-altering. We can help pursue the maximum compensation possible no matter what type of accident you were in.

It is the natural tendency of many passengers to hesitate to seek compensation for their injuries, as they feel that they are suing their friends. It is a fine distinction, but it is important to remember that you are seeking compensation from an insurance carrier. The sole purpose of insurance is to provide monetary compensation for injuries. Let us help you fully understand the compensation you are entitled to. Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at our office as soon as possible.

Contact the Firm

If you have questions regarding passenger injuries in vehicle accidents, schedule a free consultation with an experienced Chicago personal injury attorney at Steinberg Goodman & Kalish. We will examine your situation and provide an honest case evaluation. Call us at 888-325-7299 or contact us by completing our online form.