Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish was founded in 1931 as Steinberg & Polacek. We are one of the oldest plaintiffs' law firms in Illinois. Our firm handles personal injury claims arising from medical malpractice, nursing home neglect and abuse, auto accidents, truck accidents, aviation cases, unsafe or defective products, construction accidents and unsafe premises. If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence of another person or entity in any of the following areas, please contact us to schedule your free consultation.
- We handle medical malpractice cases arising from the negligence of physicians, surgeons, obstetricians, nurses, hospitals and other health care professionals and entities. We represent patients who have sustained injury from surgical errors, the failure to diagnose or treat a medical condition, babies who have sustained birth injuries including Brachial Plexus injuries and brain damage.
- We represent victims of nursing home neglect and abuse involving failure to properly monitor patients, bedsores, ulcers, falls, malnutrition, physical assault and other types of abuse and neglect.
- Our attorneys are dedicated to representing family members in wrongful death lawsuits. We provide compassionate and knowledgeable help to spouses, parents and children who have lost loved ones through various types of negligence.
- We handle serious injuries including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. We seek fair and full compensation on behalf of our injured clients. Our goal is to obtain sufficient just compensation through settlement or verdict to provide for the financial needs of our clients' new circumstances. These needs may include medical care, future surgeries, physical therapy and accommodations to homes and vehicles.
- If you have been injured in a vehicular accident including an auto accident, commercial truck accident or mass transit accident, we can help.
- Our firm represents workers who have been injured on the job by a negligent third party. These claims can involve product liability cases and construction injuries.
- We handle slip and fall accidents that could have been prevented by a property owner's or municipality's adequate maintenance or warning of a dangerous property condition.
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish looks forward to helping you. Contact us to schedule your complimentary case evaluation.